Camper Van Beethoven Sound Off General Discussion » Campout 14

• Trixie Martha

Trixie Martha

Campout 14 dates have been announced! Campout 14 dates are Thursday, August 30, Friday, August 31, and Saturday, September 1. This is the weekend prior to Labor Day (September 3), so make your travel plans now. Tickets on sale next week. Can't wait to see y'all there! Performers and themes TBA. XO Trixie Martha

Campout 14 dates have been announced!

Campout 14 dates are Thursday, August 30, Friday, August 31, and Saturday, September 1. This is the weekend prior to Labor Day (September 3), so make your travel plans now. Tickets on sale next week. Can't wait to see y'all there!

Performers and themes TBA.

XO Trixie Martha

• Ian Peterson

Ian Peterson Tucson, Az.

I would like the band I play in ( Hippy Crippler ) to play at the camp out this year 2018. We have been together for two years and have a CD to bring with us. I played with John Hickman and Chris LeRoy in the "" Dangers "" . I will call Maria Baglien and see if we could play at the Pot Luck as well. My email is gnpizme@gmail.com . Thanks and I hope we can find a slot. Ian

I would like the band I play in ( Hippy Crippler ) to play at the camp out this year 2018. We have been together for two years and have a CD to bring with us. I played with John Hickman and Chris LeRoy in the "" Dangers "" . I will call Maria Baglien and see if we could play at the Pot Luck as well. My email is gnpizme@gmail.com . Thanks and I hope we can find a slot. Ian

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post